Sunday, April 17, 2011

Here's a Pathological Liar at Work

Sharon Bowers stated in her blog that the $6,500 in costs is only a small portion. "The portion charged to me is a very small portion of the overall cost, which is estimated to be well over $20,000."

Well our source said this "small portion" is actually 60% of the costs.

So how come the UnaBlogger has to lie about the size of the portion. I've found that normal people lie to protect themselves or someone they care about or to gain an advantage. What protection is there to lie about this. What advantage is there to lie about this.

It's just a lie for the sake of lying. That's pathological. Sharon Bowers is a pathological liar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting!!
Can't wait to see your sorry ass in court! or do you thing you can walk away?

Your Next!

Not Bowers

Canuck said...

Kiss my hairy brown ass. Sharon is a pathological liar and a moron and a certifiable menace to society. She said we should start our own blog so we did and now you don't like it. Boohoo

Anonymous said...

Post rejected on Strand because it "berates both Derek and I for engaging in "criminal behaviour" and then using our bi-polar illness as an excuse."

You be the judge......


**************************

I can appreciate that you and Mr Crane suffer from the bipolar syndrom.

I too suffer from a mental medical condition though it is not bipolar, and have been taking my medication for over 10 years with no incident, and lead a normal life.

However, presence of this disorder in your life has to be taken responsibly. You berate all those with such a condition by your actions. Both of you either have admitted to a criminal activity or are in the process of being sued for the same. A medical mental condition does not give you the license to break the law, and when you do, you use your illness as a defense.

I read the list of famous people who are bipolar. They are all successful people who properly maintain their condition. No where on the list did I read of people who were criminals.

Mr. Crane, in your post on the Lang site, you specifically spelled out in no uncertain terms that you are bipolr, you had been convicted of criminal activity, your full name, and your address. All this out on the internet. I can respect the Human Rights code that you mentioned, but I think that you will find that by publishing on the public internet, you waive your Human Rights with respect to that posted.

I, control my condition, and don't publish it freely on the internet. I suggest that you two should have exercised that practice instead of calling foul when you do something of promenence and then cry wolf because people are attacking you and your condition.

Without prejudice